Ginst Horror – Music Arcade Game
We are proud to announce the official launch of Ginst Horror – Music Arcade Game, open beta edition. This horror themed Ginst Music Arcade Game will keep you on your toes.
AboutExtraordinary music game which uses your phone’s G-sensor for player positioning. Learning to play music can be fun, inspiring, and time-consuming, but one thing is certain – it’s never easy. It’s necessary to choose the appropriate instrument, spend money and time on music classes, and ensure patience for everything ahead. Not anymore. The intuitive interface allows you to easily master the basics of playing in the easiest way – just enjoy the game. This is your chance to turn your movements into music.
Ginst uses original, custom made music themes that you can find on SoundCloud and YouTube.
Ginst – the right move for your ears.
Game BasicsThis music arcade game will turn your phone into a musical instrument! Explore different genres by playing carefully-crafted levels in the arcade. Play custom levels by loading MIDI files through an integrated browser. Compete with friends online or play as a band in local multiplayer. Be part of the new musical experience!
Music ThemesEvery player has the choice to use predefined themes in accordance with their own musical style and sensibility: Rock, Classical, EDM, and Ginst theme.
Arcade – Master your skills through a series of tutorials and songs. Play songs to unlock new game modes: Quick Play, Multiplayer, and Free-play.
Quick Play – Play your song in three modes: Lead, Bass, and Percussive. Multiple difficulty modes:
- Easy – Just tap with your left and right thumbs to produce note sounds when the note hits the keyboard
- Medium – Use the G sensor on your phone to get the right pitch position. Playing range is larger to help catch the notes.
- Hard – Same as medium, but playing range is exactly one note pitch.
- Expert – Play your song with a G sensor on your phone and no visual data. You must use the right move for your ears 🙂
Free Play – Import your favorite MIDI songs, pick your instrument, select tracks to play, and enjoy the harmony. You can even import your own midi compositions. Use our MIDI commands to create special notes like vibrato, bombs, chords, colors and much more. Find more information about free play and custom MIDI here.Preview – Watch and listen. See how our AI plays songs and learns.
- Musician – Play the music while moving your phone in freestyle. Use the G sensor and your thumbs’ movement to make polyphony.
Company name: Gravity Games Ltd.
Address: Nemanjina 57a, 12000 Pozarevac, Serbia