Ginst – Music Arcade Game – official release v1.0 – 19.12.2020We are proud to announce the official launch of Ginst – Gravity Instrument v1.0. Our previous Open Beta release passed with flying colors so we are hoping that the official release will follow its course. We give our thanks to all Open Beta testers who helped us polish the gameplay with their feedbacks and suggestions. For all the new players our there, we wish to say:
AboutExtraordinary music game which uses your phone’s G-sensor for player positioning. Learning to play music can be fun, inspiring, and time-consuming, but one thing is certain – it’s never easy. It’s necessary to choose the appropriate instrument, spend money and time on music classes, and ensure patience for everything ahead. Not anymore. The intuitive interface allows you to easily master the basics of playing in the easiest way – just enjoy the game. This is your chance to turn your movements into music.
Game BasicsThis music arcade game will turn your phone into a musical instrument! Explore different genres by playing carefully-crafted levels in the arcade. Play custom levels by loading MIDI files through an integrated browser. Compete with friends online or play as a band in local multiplayer. Be part of the new musical experience!
Music ThemesEvery player has the choice to use predefined themes in accordance with their own musical style and sensibility: Rock, Classical, EDM, and Ginst theme.
- Easy – Just tap with your left and right thumbs to produce note sounds when the note hits the keyboard
- Medium – Use the G sensor on your phone to get the right pitch position. Playing range is larger to help catch the notes.
- Hard – Same as medium, but playing range is exactly one note pitch.
- Expert – Play your song with a G sensor on your phone and no visual data. You must use the right move for your ears 🙂
- Musician – Play the music while moving your phone in freestyle. Use the G sensor and your thumbs’ movement to make polyphony.